Rare Poster
Local Beach: Lagos, Portugal
Gear: Liquide Force, Nobile
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kitesurfing in Portugal

Postby kiteschoolinPortugal » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:03 am

Our kitesurfing and windsurfing school located on the best place in Algarve, you can find different conditions for wave kitesurf raiding and perfect shallow lagoon with the flat water.

windsurf spot LagosWe also do rent kite surfing equipment, one of the best kitesurfing brands in kite industry Liquid Force and kite boards Nobile.

Algarve not leave you indifferent to the Portuguese culture and power of the ocean.

We are training in shallow lagoon and teaching there kitesurf more than 10 years on this aria and know about wind forecast and correct directions of the wind and whether conditions, with our experience you will be on the top.
We have the best professional and international instructors.
In all the years of training we don`t have a traumatic event.
We have developed a special training program in Portugal for children.kite Lagos
also you can learn with us in Lagos something advance: jumps, beck rolls, front rolls, first kite loops, wave riding and from this year we start teaching riding on the foil board.
And if you need transfer to the lagoon were we are located, from your place its not the problem, we can pick you up in 10km area from Lagos.

Package. In small groups of 2-4 students per Instructor you will improve fast- after classes you can make the international kite certificate IKO

Do not waste your life on something that does not make you happy!
https://kiteschool.pt/

RickI
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: SE Florida
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Re: Kitesurfing in Portugal

Postby RickI » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Walking down to kite at sunset thanks to Alex of Kiteschool.PT of Lagos, Portugal. I had arranged things before crossing the Atlantic for some rental gear. Unfortunately the one in the south of Portugal changed into a supervised lesson the day I was to go out. I contacted Alex of https://kiteschool.pt/ that same day and everything worked out very well. He even offered for me to keep the gear overnight, taking a moonlit session in the lagoon. I had very little time but was able to get out for a quick end of the day session shown here. Many thanks Alex!

I didn't have that much time otherwise I would have liked to checkout ocean riding there. So, if you're in the Algarve of Portugal look up Alex if you need training, gear rentals. He did a great job for me!

Thanks Alex!

Return to “Kitesurfing”