All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:47 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I do the skid down wind teabag faceplant thingy as well....

My twintip riding skills are pretty crap. Obviously it's because i'm riding a directional most of the time.

My twintip is pretty small.... a 141cm Underground Lunchtray is not known for it's high volume...

I wouldn't recommend starting out on a wakeboard..... but a big twintip is a different story.... nice and easy.

BLOWN AWAY :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:58 am 
Rare Poster

I learned to kitesurf maybe 3 months ago.on a directional (bic).waisted a good month trying to get confortable and upwind with it..i have no wakeboard experience, no windsurf experience, the day i changed to a bi-directional...cabrinha prankster..i really start to enjoy kitesurfing.. i learned how to edge in two hours.. now im thinking on buying a wipi apocalypse and bindigs..any reviews on this board?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:05 pm 
Frequent Poster

Hi Tikerak

Yeah you don't hear much from the WIPI camp on the Board side especially the Wake style boards. If you looking for a good all round TT in the WIPI range you can't go wrong with the Franz Olry desigend Switcher(186,175,160). Franz is now on the TAKOON team and his signature boards are now the TAKOON Curver (184, 164) and Boost(154) you find many TT's use that desgin as a platform to model off. As for Wake style Kiteboards I've never really heard anyone speak about the WIPI's...its usally the Undergrounds and Custom wake style boards people prefer.I think pricing plays a big part in that trend.

l8r

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4