info on new AMP Wipika looks hot

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:41 pm

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:05 am

I have been a wipika dealer for over 2 years and I have been very pleased with the products. I have to say I was really disappointed in wipika at the surf expo. They have a new distributor and practically all new people. They have made some new policies on how dealer can do business with them. These policies are making it more difficult to do business with them. The crew there did not seem all that knowledgable about the product. We talked to 2 or 3 different people and they did not even know the size of the Amp that was hanging. Almost all the other kite companies have products, just as good and in many cases much better than wipika. So why should I give my business to a company that doesn't seem to really want it. Do not be fooled by the team riders. Remember that most (not all) pro riders ride for the company who has the best deal. Not the best product.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2002 1:08 am

Dear Wipika Dealer,

I'm sorry, as well as surprized to hear you had a negative experience with wipika at the surf expo. Service to our dealers and customers is very important to us. It would be great if you could contact me at +41 76 569 1337 or by email at lucastobal@gmx.ch so that we can improve your experience in the future.

Concerning our creations for this year: Ride them and see what happens to your riding. These kites have been tested against our own prototypes as well as most kites available today. We won't release anything unless its better than whats available and our riders are totally stoked. We're all riders and we solely exist to provide you with the best kiteboarding gear, so that you can have the sickest session every time you go out. Because, hell man, thats what we want, and we get to make our own toys... :smile:

Also, after almost a year's worth of R&D we're finishing the final testing of a competely new (and patented) safety system, this one even you will like, nothing to get tangled, no leash to bug the hell out of you or pose a hazard. 100% safety. I'm telling you guys, we've been working hard, now we're getting ready to kick some ass...hell if we're lucky we might even save a few lives in the process.

Best,

Lucas C. Tobal
Marketing & Media
Wipika International

On 2002-09-29 04:05, Anonymous wrote:
I have been a wipika dealer for over 2 years and I have been very pleased with the products. I have to say I was really disappointed in wipika at the surf expo. They have a new distributor and practically all new people. They have made some new policies on how dealer can do business with them. These policies are making it more difficult to do business with them. The crew there did not seem all that knowledgable about the product. We talked to 2 or 3 different people and they did not even know the size of the Amp that was hanging. Almost all the other kite companies have products, just as good and in many cases much better than wipika. So why should I give my business to a company that doesn't seem to really want it. Do not be fooled by the team riders. Remember that most (not all) pro riders ride for the company who has the best deal. Not the best product.
[/quote]

andré
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby andré » Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:09 pm

new infos about wipikas new productrange

http://www.kiteboarding.be/frameset2.htm

greets andré

andré
Rare Poster