All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:54 pm 
Medium Poster

Hi All, I am in Italy, a boat ride and 2 hrs drive from this place below. my bak is in overdrauht by 1000 gbp. can I afford to go here ? at 200 more GBP's ?

Suggestions please ? I have 24hrs to decide.

The wind is real good 4 plus bft 25 days a month.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RocketRonnieRadox on 2002-10-02 15:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RocketRonnieRadox on 2002-10-02 15:57 ]</font>

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:03 am 
I'm assuming this is in Corsica - I remember corsica being very expense - but where abouts on the coast is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:45 am 
this is Bonifacio, in the south. i was there 6 times this summer and it is a little pricey but there are real cheap lodgings and supermarkets/restaurants.

the beach is "pianarella" beach and is he location for some of the best riding conditions in europe. its a well kept lil french secret.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:32 am 
Medium Poster

If this is in the south of Corsica, near Bonifacio, go there, do not hesitate, its not so expensive if you camp. There are 2 or 3 camp grounds to the east and west of Bonifacio. We used to camp out wild several years ago while windsurfing, until this dude waved a pistol at us. Plenty of secluded bays if your dead broke though :wink:

go hard or go home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:39 pm 
Medium Poster

Hey Ray! :sad: I'm crying to go there now but i missed the boat. I took delivery of a new Aero16 and itt broke me. been 6 times this year as I was working in italy for 4 months but it will have to wai now. Damn. thanks for the reply dude. RRR.

[ 5 posts ]