forum for kitesurfers
ChiroJOE is correct on all accounts. I too use ARCs in light wind and LEI's in med+. MUCH better. The exercises and stretching worked well for me.
J, not Jo
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:00 am
I had the same problem with my elbows, tried many things. The best is not to kite underpowered and if the wind is light, keep on flying your kite tuned as for medium condition. What you loose in power, you get it with the speed of the kite.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1124
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Central Coast, California
- Favorite Beaches: Central Coast, California
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Baja Pacific Side
- Style: waves, jumping and wiggling
- Gear: mixed
- Brand Affiliation: mixed
Glucosomine also works very good for tennis elbow! Get a big bottle at Costco!
Return to “Kitesurfing”