All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:26 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

looking at mutant boards, i've been kiting 2 1/2 years weigh 96kgs, never windsurfed, don,t really fancy jibing but mutants seem to be the way forward.... tell me your experiences and opinions... general weight and reliability.....cheers fat bloke

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:11 am 
Very Frequent Poster

hey FB,

i ride the Real Winds and find them great in the low end range of your kite. they plane up quickly and are very quick to turn and fast on the water. i use the 159 in 14 knots with my 12M and it is great.

http://www.realwind.com/kite/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:30 pm 
Rare Poster

I ride a d'light mutant 1m50 (April 02) full airex; shape is similar to the grey naish mutant 1m50, only lighter & less thick. customs are up till now & even next year still better than the serial kiteboards. d'light shaped a lot of boards for mark shinn. I'm not sponsored or anything but d'light boards really rock. let me know if you need any more info. mabureal@hotmail.com

hang high

[ 3 posts ]