All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:05 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Hi Rory! There's always that risk, just like your kite ripping, trim rope snapping, or anything else going wrong. But the suits are damn tough and I don't see it happening for a while. I'm sure after a couple years, you'd also be able to see any wear, or threadding potential problems by visually inspecting the suit. The lower half of the suit is constructed with 400 denier Quadflex polyurethane-coated nylon material. Its real tough, and together with the stretch panels, fairly mobile.

Basically, unless you hit something while out, I think you're pretty safe. I'm going to take some more "in-depth" pictures of the suit. If you want, I can post them here.

V
http://www.chicagokitesurfing.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 9:51 pm 
Medium Poster

get it for your height correctly cause once you do it up you just grab the neck seal open a bit and crouch into a little ball and all the air rushes out then release neck seal and stand back up. it will be sucked to you. too much blow air back in and too loose smaller tighter crouch. the weight is self customizing.

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3