Any San fran locals

Forum for kitesurfers
HighRise
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby HighRise » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:27 pm

So whats the deal with the fog going under the bridge, at crissy field, in the afternoon. Does it kill the wind of what. Is the season early did I move up here to late. I have a new kite to try. I am going to be able to use it. I have heard that 3rd ave. and alemada have nothing for a long.
Any feed back will help. I am dying to try my new kite
thanks

fokiten
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby fokiten » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:53 pm

the coast still should have days,the season is sorta over, rio vista 'sherman island' is good in summer, launch could be better (sucks), windy most everyday but tends to be a bit gusty, the coast, check local exellent web site they should be more helpfull, the coast also belongs to whitey so be unseal-like. ps. crissy feild takes local knowlege to be safe, beware! Overall the bay area rocks for watersport you will kite!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fokiten on 2002-10-22 05:49 ]</font>

Return to “Kitesurfing”