Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Brasil

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:51 am

I'm coming in Brasil after the pro tour final... I wish to know what is the weather condition... do you still kite in short at this moment of the year... we should start Cabo frio and then have a bit of tour.. what the usual wind at this time of the year

thanx in advance

Greg

Hernan
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Hernan » Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:17 am

Brasil has lots of good spot for kitesurfing. Im not a local but i was there many times. November is a good month for wind. Winds are no so constant as the trades in Maui or caribean but you coud get enough to get tired!! 15-25 is what to expect. Cheap, hot (30C), hundreds of good sandy beaches, cahipirinhas, lovely woman. If you stay at Cabo frio you coud sail at the sea or go to Araruama (famous Arubinha spot) to get insane flatwater conditions. Rio is wonderfull, dont miss it.
Buzios is also a place to go ( and stay) good onshore kiting at praia rasa). Near Cabo frio (not the nicest town) you found Arraial do Cabo, other place to visit.
When are you going? We are planning a trip to Arubinha in November.

Hernan
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Hernan » Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:17 am

Brasil has lots of good spot for kitesurfing. Im not a local but i was there many times. November is a good month for wind. Winds are no so constant as the trades in Maui or caribean but you coud get enough to get tired!! 15-25 is what to expect. Cheap, hot (30C), hundreds of good sandy beaches, cahipirinhas, lovely woman. If you stay at Cabo frio you coud sail at the sea or go to Araruama (famous Arubinha spot) to get insane flatwater conditions. Rio is wonderfull, dont miss it.
Buzios is also a place to go ( and stay) good onshore kiting at praia rasa). Near Cabo frio (not the nicest town) you found Arraial do Cabo, other place to visit.
When are you going? We are planning a trip to Arubinha in November.

Hernan
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Hernan » Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:19 am

Toby:

Why this double post!!!
I press submit once, Im sure.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:54 am

Thanx Herman,

we are going after the pro tour, infact the boys will be already there for the tour and I gonna join them, something like 17 or 18th to early december..

did you had problem travelling with the board bags? where do you hail from?

cheers

Greg

Hernan
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Hernan » Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:10 pm

Argentina.

Return to “Kitesurfing”