All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:25 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Hi Ron,
What you mean you asked her to come on holiday with you to the Canaries for a week and she said she prefered to stay in sunny England?????

Hmmm, I would say same cure as above mate.
You know ya wanna get to the point where she's goin "Have mercy, PLEASE go kitesurfing!!"
which is after
or before
"Darling just run along down to the beach to do a little kitesurfing so you tire yourself out nicely for when we jump into the sack later and I'll stand a chance"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:02 pm 
My girlfriend said she would leave me if I didn't quit kiteboarding...

I'll miss her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:41 am 
Medium Poster

Hey EdDy,

I think the sex idea might be good or very bad, what if you can't keep up with her? :razz:

You are not the only one that should be trying to balance your job / fiance / kiting and everything else she should respect and motivate you to do what you like to do, as I see it the happiest my partner is the better for the relationship.

I would not dare to stop my boyfriend from doing what he loves because personally I would turn into a bitch from hell if It's windy and because of him I can't kitesurf beside when we are together he makes me feel like I'm the only important thing in his life, what else could I ask for?

Good luck,

Tai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:03 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Definately.
One of the best definitions of the word "Love" I ever heard was
"You love someone if you desire their happiness"
In other words if kitsurfing makes you happy your partner should want you to do it as much as possible, even push you to the limits, wanting to make you as happy as possible, and you should obviously do the same for them with what makes them happy, and if your presence, attention and time is needed, be prepared to go along with the game.

Re:
I think the sex idea might be good or very bad, what if you can't keep up with her?

Now that is what I call a fun challenge.
The trick is not to think about yourself like most boyz do, it's something you're doing for her pleasure so you can go kiting remember, a long relaxing massage is a really nice way to start.
Also, like kiting, the more you read about it, talk with her and people who have more experience, and practice, practice, practice the cooler your moves will get.
Sounds like you're in for a ton o fun Edy, both on and off the water.
I suppose the only problem might be that if she gets hot to the idea of sexual kiting there is the risk that it could get so good to the both of ya that you don't do anything else except kite and fuck, forgetting to go to work, eat or sleep, slowly withering away into oblivion, but hey man, there are worse ways to go, or what?

Kite all over me baybeee
OJ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr Jo Macdonald on 2002-10-26 09:47 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:40 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

isn't it that simple :wink:

if your GF sees what happens to you when you leave for the weekend - coming back with that 2 days of 'le flysurf' type grin on your face, she'll surely know how much this means to you.

if she wants to try out kitesurfing, don't push it!

i've seen so many girls forced on a wakestyle board and a high performance kite because their friends decidet their kiting is now good enough.

if mine wanted, i'd put her in a course for a start and let her decide what she wants ... we guys got hooked up instantly .. i suppose that's an evolutionary thing - back to hunting .. adrenaline and so on.
girls seem to get this feeling different - making it harder to totally freak out on this sport.
they approach their aims a different way.
don't make your lady kite like you if she does not want it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:02 am 
Very Frequent Poster

cheers for all the replie chaps andTaina :smile:
Mr mac, you di man dude. Fantastic Ideas, I dont know what I'd do if she actually read these posts, i thought of printing them off to show her Jo's taina's meaning of the word Love but perhaps I'll just demonstrate eh ?

Well, todays blowing 80mph and I'm at home warm cosy and bored to hell.

mmm, tenerife ....... Anyone up for a week in tenerife for alot of lovin ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:19 am 
Medium Poster

Quote:
On 2002-10-26 15:40, murdoc wrote:

we guys got hooked up instantly .. i suppose that's an evolutionary thing - back to hunting .. adrenaline and so on.
girls seem to get this feeling different - making it harder to totally freak out on this sport.
they approach their aims a different way.

For God sake murdoc, I hope you get your ass kick on the next contest by a girl... Where do you come from? The XIX century?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Taina Kite on 2002-10-28 00:20 ]</font>

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4