All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:48 pm 
Rare Poster

Any one ride the new north boards and can give feedback?

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:08 pm 
Medium Poster

Na...nuthin yet I have a guy on my forums at http://www.xtremesports.co.za/live/Foru ... Position=2 that bought a new North board I think the Jamie pro , and he said he would post a review of it . I'm still waiting maybe you could mail him I'm sure i would be happy to mail you back his impressions on the board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:44 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Hi just bought a NORTH ROBO on thursday 140x41 2.5kg bare board (just weighed it with damp footstraps and handle fitted 3.6kg). i've been kitesurfing almost 2 1/2 years and think this might be the best thing i've ever bought i've had a directional,wake,2 twintips wipika classics,blades,gun prokite,naish ar5, airblasts,16m freeair and now sailing airush lifts and a 180switch. That was until thursday after impulsively buying the robo in minimum wind for me at 10-12knots (95kg) had to try my new board thinking i had no chance of getting going, but wow this board turns out it was designed as a light wind board 140x41wide it actually gets me going as early if not earlier than my big floaty180 switch. all to do with rocker shape width and the 6 fin setup, riding it flatter in the lulls but it creates massive grip and put it more on the edge when a little more wind came through it jumps really well due to its very little swing weight (heading for board off stuff now). I still can't get my head round that i'm now riding a 140 3.5kg board in minimum wind WOW. AND I NEVER USUALLY BELIEVE THE HYPE AND MARKETING BUT THIS WORKS....even came with a 1year warranty, construction herex and carbon kevlar.

[ 3 posts ]