Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Dogs That Piss on Kites

Forum for kitesurfers
EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:08 am

Yesterday out on the beach at leas 3 dogs approached my Aero with indulgant curiosity. By the time I turned my hear 90 degrees and then looked back at my kite, the mutt had cocked a leg and was treating my beloved to a dose of yellow staining.

Now I know this is a rather common event, but when itt happened to my mate next to me, he decided tto give the dog a surprise.

Before the mutt had a chance to finish his watering, the 1120 ARC was launched, the dog had been pissing on the end strut and its leg was over the lines, and suddenly became the first dog to piss from 20 ft high!

Kiters - 1
Dogs - 1.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:13 am

My friend 630 got watered the other day, but it's yellow anyway. It was a perfect aim, right on the dflation pocket.....

I just wait until it's having a good nose at it and give it real good shake and yell. They run then......

Blow Me
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Blow Me » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:49 am

I Piss on Dogs.

norts_grom
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby norts_grom » Sun Oct 27, 2002 12:10 pm

once a dog ate my kite.....repair bill was $50 the lady gave me a false phone number

one day ill see her and im gonna kick her dog soo hard its gonna be sore for a few days and ill have my revenge

marina
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Central Coast, California
Favorite Beaches: Central Coast, California
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Ventana, Mexico
Oregon Coast
Baja Pacific Side
Peru
Style: waves, jumping and wiggling
Gear: mixed
Brand Affiliation: mixed

Postby marina » Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:39 pm

i used to tie my dog to a cinder block (pitbull/boxer featured on last page of US Kiteboarding Magazine with Stefan). When I came out from riding, my dog had dragged the cinder block about 50 feet down to the beach and over a someone's brand new 11.8 wipika airblast... Repair $300. Does my dog take the prize?haha

marina
Kitexcite

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:56 pm

i sometimes take my dog to beach with me. he has never pissed on a kite though. i like my dog and i like dogs in general so i hope like hell i am never present when you guys piss on dogs, kick dogs or launch dogs with your kite. if i see this shit theirs going to be some hell to pay! best to practice the give the kite a shake and yell technique instead of any form of cruelty. not only is it evil and mean, in usa animal cruelty is illegal. here if it doesn't get your ass whooped for you, then we will do our best to see to it that it at least gets the police on your ass.

i piss on dogs, i kick on dogs, i launch dogs, i'm going to kick a dog in the nuts because of its ignorant owner, whah whah whah. whatever.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:59 pm

Dont take it out on the dog, it's the owner that needs a woopin'!

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:32 pm

Dog: a kind of additional or subsiderary Deity designed to catch the overflow and surplus of the worlds worship.He toils not nor dose he spin,yet soloman in all his glory never lay apoun the doormat all day long, sun soaked and fly fed fat while his master worked for the means wherewith to purchase an idle wag of the solomic tail, seasoned with a look of tolerant recognition.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:36 pm

It's better than dogs than poop on kites.

BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:37 am

A dog shitting on a kite will have interesting effects when the kite is launched..... In not talking about launching the dog... i'm talking about launching the dogshit.....

Could get a bit of velocity up when falling from 30 metres......

BLOWN AWAY :smile:

Return to “Kitesurfing”