all ANONYMOUS USERS view this!!!!!!

Forum for kitesurfers
F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby F12-Flyer » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:19 pm

Just a thought but I once was anonymous. And for those who visit this regularly should spend a few minutes to register. its not hard just click the link register. fill out a few details and you have your own COOL name. That way you get recognised and appreciated for your personal opinions and experiences to the GROUP of fellow kitesurfers.

Rod

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:24 pm

f12-flyer thats pretty cool,,,,nottttttttt

F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster

Postby F12-Flyer » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:31 pm

lol funny guy. im actually laughing. I sorta knew it wouldnt work ohwell worth a try. I guess some registered and named them self anonymous..

HHEHEHe

Rod

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:32 pm

only joshing, registering does't help identify bias towards certain brands eg. Peter Lynnn. nice web site by the way.

F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster

Postby F12-Flyer » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:39 pm

bias what you talking about I dont even know peterlynn nor do I care about his website. I just love my f-12 oh and it was designed by Chris brent a fellow kitesurfer.

So mr sorry I didnt catch your name what was it again?

cheers
Rod

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:55 pm

yo kamikazee fly. hows life ?

coming up north yet ?

F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster

Postby F12-Flyer » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:20 pm

I forget Oh yer thats right the 460 arc guy who went LEI. well I cant blame you since you went with a shitty 460. who told you to buy that anyway.

I cant remember your Icq name I deleted after you didnt reply :sad:. Im not sure but I think it started with an S... and was something funky. Please tell me its been bugging me since the last time you replyed.

hehehe I still use that name to produce my movies well as soon as I get some new footage of me on the F.

Funny storey behind it actually. In aussie in summer on the beach not sure about the whole of australia but when I was younger in WA when we went fishing the flys where so bad they made me CRY. thats right I started crying because the flys where constantly hitting me in the face. I ran for a kilometre back to out holiday house crying while about 50 KAMIKASIFLYS where after me.

Not a plesant experience but very VERY FUNNNY one.

Rod

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:31 pm

indeed a funny one, yes its me, the old arc 460 flyer gone LEI but I still use the ole arc for high wind days.

the name i had has escaped me coz i dont use ICQ no more as I cant be arsed looking at a comp screen when I get home, I have 8 hours of that at work everyday.

So i see you found the way to wisdom and attend a mainly LEI site ? lol.

One of these days i suppose you might be tempted to try one. But for the moment you can get a real cool T shirt from Boom vector kites with a NO PUMPS symbol on it. I'd buy it for you man but i dont know your birthday.

Anyway rodster. Take care bud and I liked your vids. maybe one day we'll meet face to face. or even better LEI to Ram air.

Be safe.

Ron.

F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster

Postby F12-Flyer » Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:30 pm

No worres dude but Im looking to replace my 630 with a 10 or 8m inflatable.

Dude you disapoint me with that name and it was yours. it was something starting with S. I hated it when I cant remember stuff. and always test my brain before I give in.

Rod

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby murdoc » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:13 pm

a word to this:

this forum is made by kitesurfers for kitesurfers.
we all know that registration forms usually suck - you fill it out, give out your email adress and wait for your mailbox to get spammed.

that doesn't happen here.

statistic for this month sais more than 1.500 clicks per hour, but do u see any ads?

Return to “Kitesurfing”