kitesurfpr.com

F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby F12-Flyer » Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:48 pm

Dont listen to him...

Its not worth it really its nothing special. Really!!!

Gliding across water with your back just touching the water then sending the kite back for a POWER TRIPPPPP!!!. endless moves and styles. No more concrete under you when you thumble. The FREEDOM is ENDLESS. Dam I still get nervous when im about 10 mins from destination. Its FUCKEN CRAZY.

CRAZY....CRAZY.... CRAZY dammit Im CRAZY.

Yer it's not that good.

Dude you want to do it Save get a kite and board and do it. I did and well Its not that good.

GET READY....

MMMMMUUUUUUUHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SHDBDJHCBJH (EVIL LAUGH And CHoking)

Rod

Blow Me
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Blow Me » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:58 pm

Send Me 500$ (Via PayPal), and I will tell you where to get Started.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:02 pm

best way to go kitesurfing right now and also the cheapest way is to just go take some lessons. you wont own any gear but you will have gotten to try some nice gear and you will get to try out kitesuring before you invest any of your monies into the needed pieces.
if you want your own stuff to work with on your own time, goto work. make yourself some money. wont even need much. buy self used inflatable kite with bar online for 350.00 to 400.00. get your old wakeboard out or borrow your buddies wakeboard and you have a board for free. not great board but a board. you could also build a quite effective board out of plywood for less than 50.00. grab your old windsurfing harness or borrow one from windsurfing friend and you have harness with no money spent. now you have evrything you need and have spent under 500.00. evrything except lessons. too bad those cost so much but lucky most people only need few hours of it. if you cant get this at least get instructional tape and watch and read much online about it at places like hung vu's online kiteschool at http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/
if you dont take lessons or at least watch tape and read and learn much as you can before you try, may as well start saving money for doctor bills too. be careful. you dont realize much of the dangers at first. thats where educating yourself much as can before you try will help.

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby murdoc » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:03 pm

is your lake frozen in switzerland?

Blow Me
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Blow Me » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:05 pm

Awesome Link!

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:28 pm

It takes a village to learn to kite,you need people,plus someone who knows what there doing.Organize a group and take turns, It dose not take long to learn if you can spend quality time on the water.If you do not organise and work together you will spend most of your time swimming, walking,bleeding,untangling,and watching.its the most cool sport,BUT you have to be prepared for it. YOU CAN DO IT! with a little help from your freinds

Kitedude
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kitedude » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:42 pm

if you tell us where your located. we might be able to help you out. But BE CAREFUL LET YOURSELF KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO.

YOUR WIFE WILL LOOK FOR A DEVORICE
YOUR BOSS WILL LOOK FOR YOU
YOUR MONEY WILL DISAPPEAR
YOU WILL COMPARE QUIVER SIZES TO THE BLOKE GETTING CHANGED BESIDE YOU ON THE BEACH

BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:44 pm

Dude you have to get into kiting.... It totally kicks ass....

YOU NEED TO GET INTO KITING....

<span style = "font-size:30pt">YOU NEED TO GET INTO KITING!!!!</span>

Just get a kite, a board (make one if you are not financially inclined) and get into that water and enjoy!!!!

BLOWN AWAY :evil:

Return to “Kitesurfing”