All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:38 pm 
Hi,
Help needed from F-ONE 160 TT owners!
I have recently bought an F-ONE 160 TT and have found a crack on one of the corners where the top skin has come unstuck from the rest of the board. I rang the supplier who was very helpful and sent a replacement by return of post. He contacted his supplier to ask if there were problems with the board and was told NO.
The second new board arrived yesterday and it had exactly the same problem as the first board (the top skin unstuck on a corner).

Now what I need to know is are these boards CRAP (they have had very good reviews in UK mags) or am I just unlucky, any replies from owners would appreciated .

The dealer has asked about getting the board repaired! Could this be done and would it last or would the top skin lift from the foam core again.

Again any replies welcome as unsure what to do next?

Thanks Simon

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:09 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

i never heard of this problem happening to the 160 or any other.
i've seen about 3 or 4 with happy owners ...
so i guess this might be a small part of a production series?

your shop shall ring up their supplier and make them check their stock.

perhaps the guy that delivers them always hits the same edge to the same sharp thing ? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:07 pm 
Medium Poster

Hi,

have seen many TT160/168 and your are the first I hear about cracks. Should be a production fault. Good to know is that F.One everywhere over the world has a good service, so try to contact the distributer/importor from Fone...

Success

[ 3 posts ]