forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: athens// greece
has anyone tried it?
i've only seen it in the nsi brochure and it sure looks cool
u mean that weird kind of very short board without fins??
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Okaloosa Island
- Favorite Beaches: In no particular order; Kailua Beach, Oahu; Lake Nitinaht, BC; OBX
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Flite 17, Flite 12, Cabrinha Apollo 10
- Brand Affiliation: XL Kites
- Location: XL Kites.com
I saw Will James riding one on the north shore of Oahu a couple of weeks ago. I asked him what was the basic idea behind them. He said that they basically allow you to go really fast across the water. I suppose there's the obvious really low swing weight for jumping. I would say that it was about 3 feet long. Not sure what that is in cm, but I'm sure you guys get the picture. I guess that could really make it great for traveling. It could probably qualify as "carry on!"
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], cglazier, LetsFlyaKite, MSNbot Media and 11 guests