Exclusivity Rip Curl !!!

Forum for kitesurfers
Philou
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Philou » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:40 am

<b><a href="http://www.flysurf.com/frontblocks/mult ... ANGUAGES=2" target="_blank">Report</a></b>

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:58 am

ripcurl is in the kiteboarding industry

Stinger Kite
Known for the quality of its neoprene fabric Rip Curl introduces its first wetsuits 100% dedicated to kitesurfing, called Stinger Kite Series!
This product features several technical innovations (some of them are about to be patented) and is made of high quality 4/3mm neoprene with waterproof seams

Addikt product range
The most surprising news is that Rip Curl is now also entering the kitesurf board market in partnership with “Addiktâ€

lndpnt
Medium Poster

Postby lndpnt » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:18 pm

SPIDERMAN!
....actually I just picked up a Ripcurl 6/5/4 steamer after years of replacing those stupid rubber seals on Baggy dry suits. The RipCurl ia ultra stretchy and very warm. The most popular suit for winter surfing around New England, those guys in the water all the time and need lots of arm mobility to paddle. It has the hood attached but you can just flip it back if your not that cold, Best part it has no Zippers and no velcro - just climb in through the port next to the neck hole.
Like a second skin. OK, it a little hard to get the heck out of the thing, but I'm getting better at it....Lane
Oh, and it's all black, no spiderman..

Philou
Medium Poster

Postby Philou » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:47 pm

Copyright Report : <b><a href="http://www.flysurf.com" target="_blank">www.flysurf.com</a></b><br><br>
Thanks !

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:52 pm

Hey Philou,

that is a touchy subject.
Sure it is your copyright, I must admit, but if a user wants to post it for all others users, why shouldn't he?
He is free to copy what they want, what can we do? maybe a right click lock will avoid it, but no one likes that anyway.

And I can understand a user not caring about it, since rules get broken on other sites as well. So two rules have been broken here.

I see many reports being here and there posted. But what can we do about it?
We have to accept it or do something against it. Next time you have something exclusively just use a right click lock and noone can post it anywhere (except they know how..)

Good luck
Toby

Xboy
Medium Poster

Postby Xboy » Mon Nov 11, 2002 7:30 pm

Copyright report hmmm...then IMO dont but it on the internet simple! People will just go to Ripcurl copy paste easy as that , I'm sure Rip Curl don't mind abit of Extra advertising. Thanks for the info anyway

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:59 am

Hey Philou are you sure your name isn't Richard Cranium???
If you don't get this ,ask
Krash

Return to “Kitesurfing”