forum for kitesurfers
whats all that stuff on the bar? and do you launch that thing in the power zone? whoaa nelly papa gonna need some new shoes whaooo?
Micheal has his bar set up so that he can trim his brake lines by sliding two rings on the bar. He make is work in 5-12 mph. He has since modified the monster light wind board to only have 4 fins. Funny when you see pics of you friends posted here.
doesn't look like a decent sheeting system. and that bar looks well usable, mmmm.
surely a deeper foil section would yield more pull as well.
but bring it on boys the more new foils the better.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Style: foil
- Gear: LF kites and foils, jim stringfeller foil
- Brand Affiliation: LF
- Location: Florida
i see micheal riding that thing all the time at cocoa beach. he seems to be the only one on the water most of the time. i have to use my mastair 12 with my earthboard on the shore, while he's boosting spins off the waves with that monster foil. the kite launches nice from the beach threw the window with the depower. if you're wondering, it's a 24 meter foil with a projected 22. if it could only relaunch from the water then it would be the perfect kite for florida this season.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2028
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo, Mexico. Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico.
Boca del Rio, Veracruz, Mexico.
- Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
- Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
- Gear: Kites:
8m Ozone Reo V3
10m Ozone C4 2015
14m Ozone Enduro V1
15m Ozone Chrono V2
17m Ozone Zephyr V5
ASP Stealth Custom Kiteboard 135cm 2013 Black
Fone HRD Lite Tech 137x42cm 2017
Core Fusion 2 139x43 2017
Axis Ultra 2015 144x45cm
Underground Kipuna 5'8" Surfboard
Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surfboard
Alpine Foil Access V1 Foil and board
- Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone, Slingshot, North, Naish, Core, Crazy Fly, Axis, Mystic, Pro-Limit Ion & Dakine.
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico.
Is he the only one who has one? It must be slow as snail to turn! Why is there no info about this kite on http://www.conceptair.com
, it seems the site hasn't been updated in two years!
Any one know more?
It was a custom order. It turns as you would expect. But it really does work. He can do no whip jumps and cruise while everyone else sits and watches.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], warbs and 32 guests