forum for kitesurfers
whats all that stuff on the bar? and do you launch that thing in the power zone? whoaa nelly papa gonna need some new shoes whaooo?
Micheal has his bar set up so that he can trim his brake lines by sliding two rings on the bar. He make is work in 5-12 mph. He has since modified the monster light wind board to only have 4 fins. Funny when you see pics of you friends posted here.
doesn't look like a decent sheeting system. and that bar looks well usable, mmmm.
surely a deeper foil section would yield more pull as well.
but bring it on boys the more new foils the better.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Style: foil
- Gear: LF kites and foils, jim stringfeller foil
- Brand Affiliation: LF
- Location: Florida
i see micheal riding that thing all the time at cocoa beach. he seems to be the only one on the water most of the time. i have to use my mastair 12 with my earthboard on the shore, while he's boosting spins off the waves with that monster foil. the kite launches nice from the beach threw the window with the depower. if you're wondering, it's a 24 meter foil with a projected 22. if it could only relaunch from the water then it would be the perfect kite for florida this season.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2029
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: All Mexico: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo. Acapulco, Guerrero. Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
- Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
- Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
- Gear: Ozone Kites: Reo V3 8m, Edge V9 8m, C4 2015 10m, Edge V9 13m, Enduro V2 14m, Chrono V3 15m, Ozone Zephyr V5 17m
Boards: Fone Acid HRD 132 2016, ASP NZ Stealth Custom 135cm, Axis Limited 140x43cm 2018 IKA Approved, Axis Ultra 144x45cm 2015, Axis New Wave 5'8" Surfboard, Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surfboard, Camet Custom 139cm Foilboard and Alpine Foil Access V3 Foil, Naish Alaia Strapless
- Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone, Slingshot, Naish, Core, F-ONE, Crazy Fly, Axis, Mystic, Manera, Pro-Limit & Dakine.
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico.
Is he the only one who has one? It must be slow as snail to turn! Why is there no info about this kite on http://www.conceptair.com
, it seems the site hasn't been updated in two years!
Any one know more?
It was a custom order. It turns as you would expect. But it really does work. He can do no whip jumps and cruise while everyone else sits and watches.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 10 guests