1. HOLY FUCK! Why am I sitting on the beach when I could be out there doing that [wife or girlfriend's hand slips from your grasp]!!
2. IT COSTS HOW FUCKING MUCH? [Wife or girlfriend sends you the "no fucking way look"]
3. JEEZUZ CHRIST that thing could rip your arms off [after a half hour session with a friends 5m foil], but I got to get one
2 weeks later, you are all geared out and ready to go [The wife or girl has not spoken to you for a week straight]
4. FUCKEN A! I am doing it! [With a big smile you do not even realize that you have walked in total over 10km's upwind, after each downwind scream session]
5. HOT DOG, I made it back to the same spot that I started from
[Freaky grin, like smoking way to much green]
6. FUCK ME, I just handled 20 knots, was able to stay upwind, jumped, what seemed like at least 10 meters up (in reality was no more than 2), and landed and managed to continue, once!
[Freaky grin seems to have been chiseled into your face...]
7. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Yo, look at me, I am jumping all over the place (landing is a different story) [Freaky grin seems to have grown larger]
8. MUTHA nice person, I can spin! [Centrifugal forces seem to have expanded the freaky grin - wife or girl is starting to get suspicious]
9. MAMA MIA, I am still learning something new each time I go out.
10. I wonder if anyone has tried jumping off the cliffs, with the kite up, board ready, and lived to tell the tale... [Freaky grin has stated to scare the wife or girlfriend]
There are so many levels in this sport - I don't think I will ever reach the day when it becomes a routine.