forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 8762
- Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Gear: 10 Nemi HP, 15m Flysurfer..
- Brand Affiliation: none, formally BEST Marketing Director.
so what, would you all wipe your arse on his toilet paper just because he reccomends it.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: the best place to kite in the world
Where can you buy the lou paper?
Can you do full on no whip moves landed clean with a hand pass?
What about the durability will it last more than 2-3 wipes?
Is it avalible in camoflage?
who's Lou? All this talk about Lou's and toliet paper makes me feel like squeezing one out... there's a lot of that around here
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], or6 and 31 guests