All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 1:40 pm 
so do we have to go see the movie to see the kitesurfing part? i have watched all the trailers and promotional videos i can find and havn't seen kitesurfing yet. seen some big wave riding but not kitesurfing. am i missing it or is is it not in the previews? thanks for your help
KC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 1:52 pm 
Medium Poster

Don´t worry. When the newest bond came out in the 70ies all the people driving Lamborghinis with that submarine feature thought from now one every idiot would buy a submarine Lamborghini. It´ll be the same with rocket kitesurfing doors. After a short hype, no one will talk about it.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 2:29 pm 
ok well i am totally confused. i cant figure out a way to say "rocket kitesurfing door" and it make any sense to me at all. i guess i will have to go and see the movie since that is now 2 people that have mentioned something about kitesurfing, rockets and doors. i am one confuzed mf'er.

for the record the submarine car was a fake. it was just a glass shell of the car fitted over an actual submarine. the rest was hollywood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:12 pm 
Frequent Poster

Don´t worry. When the newest bond came out in the 70ies all the people driving Lamborghinis with that submarine feature thought from now one every idiot would buy a submarine Lamborghini.

I THINK YOU'LL FIND IT WAS A LOTUS ! NOT A LAMBO !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:24 pm 
Medium Poster

OK. You are right. But why do you have to scream?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 4:08 pm 
Saw the film last night, the K surfin was the worse special effect I've seen for a while - u wouldn't want to put your name to that - dont tell me u thought someone was actually surfin - i could see the guy chuckin buckets of water at double o infront of the wind machine ! it was double pants!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:42 pm 
I agree. Those special effects were horrible. Like something from the 70s.
Why couldn't they get some real kitesurfers to do the stunt, like they did for the surfing scene?
Well, at least they had kitesurfing. It's a start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:19 pm 
Frequent Poster

They asked me to do the kitesurfing scene stunt action, but I put in the clause that I'd also have to do the "horizontal mambo" with Halle Barre stunt action as well, and the producer never returned my calls after that.

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2