Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:36 pm

Hi Rod.

Hows life kidda ?

Blow Me
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Blow Me » Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:27 am

Dave Chaplin huh? Well this guy is by far my Favourite in this Video. He is So Much Fun to Watch. I just love his style. Does anybody know how tall he is? He loox tall.

"Im happy to see the video is still being enjoyed. Its something about the nice cruisy stlye of the whole thing that makes it great to watch."

How old is this video? F12 did you make this video? The editing is not that bad, honest. My biggest complaint is the transition between songs; its a bit rough. Regardless, this is just an Awesome Vid. Excellent Work.

I think it was Daves kite that got outta control in the vid. Was his kite ok, looked bad. Also at the end, whose that cat that throws his bar on the ground? Did he lose his Kite? I want some pants like that too, those are dope.

Anyway sorry for rambling. Love the Vid. I don't know how many times I've watched it now.

Cheers.

F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby F12-Flyer » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:46 am

Oh you make me feel really good. It was actually made by lachlan beed and friends. He sent me a video VHS and I got permission to show the rest of the world I hate to cut it down a bit But its all his work.

EXCEPT.... the shitty music because I couldnt get it across. But I just slapped it together in a few mintues I never expected it to get this big. Its been around for about 4 months now I think.

I dont think you seen it more then me I say around 30+ times :smile: sad hey after the 25 time I decided everyone should see it and espcially arc flyers. its one of very few arc vids out there.

Hows life yourself eddy. Ive been off the water for 2 weeks and prolly another few. I pulled a tenden in my ankle feels wicked. worse thing is my naish 4' 6" arrives tuesday and my g-arc 10m sometime just after.

So you could say Im pissed off. :smile:

Rod

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:57 am

Hi Rodster,

I'm ok, lots bin happenin in my lil life recently.

As to your pissed ness, take it as an omen or something. The big man says - dont kite right now- he might just be saving your bacon.

Stranger things have happened.

At least you've got the weather.,!

keep arcin around.

Ron.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:08 pm

Hows life yourself eddy. Ive been off the water for 2 weeks and prolly another few. I pulled a tenden in my ankle feels wicked. worse thing is my naish 4' 6" arrives tuesday and my g-arc 10m sometime just after.

So you could say Im pissed off. :smile:

Rod
rod can i have your kites!

Havent missed much this week only monday and tuesday gusty easterlies and it doesnt look good untill next tuesday. Dam heat through.

Are you going to safety bay to see the comp?

Hope the ankle gets better

Shane

F12-Flyer
Frequent Poster

Postby F12-Flyer » Fri Dec 13, 2002 12:45 am

Yer I was going to but its going to be really shit conditiions. Still might go but its my friend who gets the final say. hes driving :smile:

can you have my kites hhehe I like funny guys :smile:

Rod

Jonnykitesurfer
Rare Poster

Postby Jonnykitesurfer » Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:43 pm

Great video , i'm glad i got to see it after taking to a local dealer of mine. He says to get the new 2003 Standart Arc . Maybe the 840 with a good wind range and stable for our unconsistent wind . Good price and if i get it in Jan or Feb i get to practice on snow with it before riding on water this sping. Sure i'm going to love it . Nice change from my two Inflato's and two foils.
Johnnykitesurfer , Ont Canada.

Blow Me
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Blow Me » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:12 pm

Anybody know what happen to the dude at the end?

chicagokitesurfer
Very Frequent Poster

Postby chicagokitesurfer » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:47 pm

jonnykitesurfer,

The ARCs rule for snow use, too. We use 'em here in Chicago and love 'em to death. Without the bridles, too, getting tangled in weeds that stick up out of the snow, or chucks of ice, the set-up is the benefit of "both worlds". Only four lines to deal with and the flight of a foil with quick turning.

V
http://www.chicagokitesurfing.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”