just..... INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum for kitesurfers
george
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby george » Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:48 am

I regret if the fall taken by Neil Hutchinson looked "cool" in my video KiteSik. That was not my intention at all and I almost didn't use the footage because of that very reason. I tried my best to just show it and not "shade" it. Neil was very lucky indeed and we are all grateful. I'm still uncomfortable watching the video but perhaps some day I'll post the entire unedited video of the accident on my website and try not to make it look cool because it certainly is not cool and maybe it will help others to not take the same chance. Personally I'd rather spend my time in the future filming Neil riding a good 20+ wind because he's a darn good kiteboarder and I'd rather him be known for that. In any case, I hope you all are enjoying the rest of my videos because I'm much more into the euphoria of kiting and I hope that comes across. I think kitesurfing is the coolest sport, ever, and that's that. Cheers. george@kiteflix.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”