Forum for kitesurfers
illy_kitesurfing.gr
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby illy_kitesurfing.gr » Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:09 pm

On 2003-01-07 14:54, Anonymous wrote:
it looks like everybody is thinking t-shirts!!!

aussiesmurf, i like the designs too :smile:

***please, please...where did you find the t-shirt you are using?
i looked around a bit some time ago when i had the same idea - and i only found the usual kind of boring t-shirts)

*if you actually decide to do it, i can help out if you need anything like how to set up your designs to get printed etc
that was me - not signed in again...

Johnny TBKS
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Johnny TBKS » Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:17 pm

On 2003-01-07 14:31, EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY wrote:
Hey Johnny, sorry man, wasnt dissin ya, just lookin out for da lil man, and me too i suppose coz I got a lil Kite shirt Idea thang goin on but have exactly the same prob as Rory, shops want em tooooo cheaply. real ball breaker.

peace and love.

Ron.
It's all cool Ron. I know you love me....I didn't really think you were dissing me. :smile: I was only playing myself, I was pretty sure he wouldn't share the Hi-Res versions. I was TESTING him.

I am willing to help out though to some point if you ever do get them made up. About all I can offer is a lil piece of real estate on our website's(the 'Headshop' never got completed and is now being rebuilt entirely)Headshop to help you to sell some.

I did a T-shirt promo once. My shirts had a lil TBKS badge on the front chest/corner, and the TBKS big wave logo on the back with "Get high with us at TampaBay Kitesurf".(just like the free stickers currently at our site, but MUCH bigger and on a shirt) The main difference between my deal and your guys' deal was that mine was a giveaway. Yup, I had 'em made and then gave them away on http://www.tampabaykitesurf.com on a first come first serve basis. They went QUICK to say the least!

Working now on an even bigger promo give-away. Not saying just what it is yet, or how much of it will be up for grabs, but I will make an announcement as soon as the site is updated to reflect the promotion.

Peace, Love & T-SHIRTS!

Johnny

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:34 am

Hi Johnny, thanks for tha man.

As soon as I get sorted, I'll let ya know.

I think I know what the next promo is, if its anything to do with what was discussed between some of us a while ago.

Take care.

Ron.

Return to “Kitesurfing”