forum for kitesurfers
Is there good stat of wind in Tarifa for end of february?
And what clothes do we need (shorty, 3mm short sleeve, full 5/3mm??)
visit skyriders website with the usual www. they have wind stats listed on all there locations,
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Andora, Albenga, Tarifa
- Favorite Beaches: Los lances, tarifa
- Style: Waves to wakestyle, to g' old big airs!
- Gear: '14 RRD 9m + 13,5m Obsession
RRD Poison 134x43, RRD AssoPigliatutto Pro, RRD Waveoff 5'6", RRD Domingo 5'8"x21"
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Cogoleto(ITA) or Tarifa(ESP)
Forget about your shorty,in tarifa the water is never so warm. february is usually a good month for wind (even if by now I don't know a windless month in Tarifa)
WATER TEMPERATURE IN FEBRUARY:14Ã‚Â°C (this image doesn't work
AIR TEMPERATURE (MIN AND MAX)
WIND IN BEAUFORT
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trikke on 2003-01-21 15:44 ]</font>
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Alysum, Google [Bot] and 14 guests