All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:29 am 
Very Frequent Poster

I don't see how you could even Concentrate on Absolutely ANYTHING, with a little Great Barrier Reefer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:44 am 
I once tried stony kiting but didn't get very far, after spending and hour on my lines and connecting them wrong 4 times in a row I decided being out on the water wasn't the best idea at the time. save it for the no wind days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:57 am 
good bud is hard to find where we kite...but ecstasy is everywhere. I HATE the stuff during parties or at night...but on a day when you dont have to work and the wind is perfect...whadda great combination. Nice thing is that it doesnt slow down or speed up your reactions like herb or coke or glue etc...you just fall more and more in love with your kite, the wind, the ocean...you can really really admit to how incredibly lucky we all are to have found this powerfully intense experience we call kitesurfing.

btway, i definately dont recommend this (or any other drug) on a regular basis and especially not in a new place or on extreme days...but in your normal spot on a chill day...go for it all.

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4