forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Kite Beach, Sanur , Bali, Indonesia
Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Lakey Peak, Sumbawa, Indonesia
- Favorite Beaches: Too many....
- Style: Waves shredder
- Gear: Ozone, Airush, F-One, Peter Lynn - Kites
Airush, Underground, Surf X-treme custom - boards
- Brand Affiliation: Peter Lynn, Ozone, Airush, Underground, F-One, Surf X-treme custom
- Location: Kite Shop owner in Bali
I already been here in Bintang for the last 2 weeks and the wind is been very good.
If you are looking for a windy place beetween december and march Bintang is probably one of the best choice for south east asia, here the north east monsoon is quite strong.
I'm teaching at the mana mana beach club, for more info check the web http://www.manamana.com
I found some excellent spot for kite, mix of flat water and waves about 45 minutes from the resort.
Where is this place in bintang you are referng to?
Trkora or Nirwana?
s there another place besdes these two?
Both Trikora and Nirwana are suitable. Nirwana is more tide dependant and on Trikora if you travel a little, you can normally find a suitable area depending on the wind direction and tide conditions. Place range from Telok Dalam (also known to locals as Trikora 4)all the way south to Trikora.
Return to “Kitesurfing”