I have made the January 2003 update to the Kitesurfing School web site at http://www.kitesurfingschool.org
- We now have served more than 140,000 visitors since inception or more than 40,000 visitors in the last 6 months!Ã‚Â It took us 3 years to get 100,000 visitors and now only 6 months to get %40 of that.Ã‚Â This is a rapidly growing sport!Ã‚Â This is a major update to the site.Ã‚Â We have gone through all the sections and make modifications to all of them to ensure that they are as up-to-date as possible (after making this update, we can tell you that this sport is still changing very fast).
- New Kitesurfing Myths section (or answers to the Frequently Not Asked Questions)
- New Landing section (essential reading for those who want to get into kitesnowboarding)
- Updated the FAQ section (this FAQ is getting extremely popular and we want to constantly update it)
- Updated the Equipment section (to keep up-to-date with all the new equipment)
- Updated the Used Equipment sections (there are some very good deals there).Ã‚Â To serve the user better, we also created the used kite forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/usedkite/messages
. Ã‚Â If you want to post an ads, just send an email to email@example.com
- Updated the HowTo section
- Updated the LightAir and HeavyAir section (since most have learned to use bigger kites and enjoy kitesurfing starting from 10 knots now, we decided to change the Light Air section to Extreme Light Air for those who want to enjoy kitesurfing in 5 - 10 knots)
- Updated the Safety section to include more safety information and link to the works of Rick Iossi posted on the Kitesurf group.
- Updated the Jumping section and provide link to the new Landing section
- Updated the Tips section to keep it up-to-date and add the instruction how to build a foil/sled depowering system.
- Updated the Discussion section to include the new discussion groups (Kite Forum, Kiteskiing, Kitesnowboarding, etc.)
- Updated the Schools section to add numerous new schools.
- Updated the Kitesnowboarding section to add information about using inflatable on snow.
- Minor updates to all other sections.