Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Puerto Rico

Forum for kitesurfers
Royce
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Royce » Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:45 pm

I should have my new stuff by then so hopefully you'll get to see them. We are an RRD distributor and I rep for them throughout the Carribean. See you soon. R

r.wilson
Rare Poster

Postby r.wilson » Wed Mar 06, 2002 9:09 pm

I love you still...

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:10 am

RE: DR, the best source is the weatheronline website previously posted. Wind is very consistent here except in Nov/Dec when we have a bit of the rainy season. February was a little weird too... normally no rain but we had a wet one this year(1.5 weeks but many days it would rain in the morning and be kitesurfable in the afternoon:-). RE: thermic wind and its effects on a large land mass, when the wind is onshore is when the wind might not come in. 95% of the wind here is side onshore so we do not experience thermal block phenomenon. Last year, Cabarete had 8 months of straight kitesurfable days. We will see what this year brings given the effects of El Nino. Saturday we had 35-45knot winds... the most wind ever in 10 years according to the locals. It has also been cooler here than normal for this time of the year. Anybody else having different weather?

Marina, kitexcite.com

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:45 am

I know. Too bad.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:47 am

REALkiteboardingPR
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby REALkiteboardingPR » Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:15 pm

Puerto Rico!
The summer winds are just starting! We have been having 15 to 25 kts daily!!!!!
If you want to come down and hang out at the PUERTO RICAN KITEBEACH Check out,
http://www.realkiteboarding.com
We are packed with new gear for rental and lessons.
Tel. (787)726-5375

Return to “Kitesurfing”