Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

IMPORTANT! HELP! where should i go?

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:46 pm

One of the only places like that is Cape Town, South Africa. Blouberg for waves and Langebaan for flatwater.

Nightlife is unbelievable, kites are cheap, food and booze is cheap (24 beers costs 5 quid in a liquor store, a five star dinner will cost you 6 quid etc.)

Check out kitesurf.co.za or capesport.co.za for different options.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:30 am

How would i go about getting a working visa to work for a summer in Cabarete??

cris
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby cris » Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:31 pm

Hi. Ever been in Gran Canaria? Probably yes. Lots of scandinavians go there in vacation. It should´nt be a problem to get a job. Actually you may work with me.
About wind conditions, what to say that hasn´t been said yet?. Anybody on the business knows about. If still in doubt, just e-mail me and I´ll tell you more (about Cabarete too. I live there back in 92). Cheers. CRIS

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:04 pm

You don't need a visa for working in Cabarete.

Just come over, enjoy the steady winds from 11 in the morning until the night. After party in one of the beach bars and the next morning kiting again.
You'll find a job in one of the bars or even at the kiting beach. There are also some opportunities to work even when you are not good enough to teach.

More infos under http://www.kitebeachhotel.com

Katrine

Return to “Kitesurfing”