Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kiteboarding in the Dominican Republic

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:17 am

Just wanted you guys to know that Cabarete in the Dominican Republic is a great place for beginnersand pro's to go kiteboarding. I arrived here 3 months ago and having a great time. I am staying in the kitebeachhotel (http://www.kitebeachhotel.com) and if any of you needs some information, just let me know.

Benedicte

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:11 am

Kitebeachhotel is fucking expencive and boring...

real kitesurfers goto cabaretesurfcamp.com

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:38 pm

Hey guys, relax.
Everyone is different and wants something different. For one person it is boring, for the other perfect.
And what is a real kiteboarder?
I think it is good to have choices where to stay. And definite people going to Cabarete will check both hotels and sites.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2002 4:17 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2002 4:19 pm

Cabarete surf camp... GROW UP! What a useless, juvenille post.. you give Cabarete a bad name. Maybe you should spend more time learning how to spell.

Royce
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Royce » Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:18 am

You girls should get together and hang out as it appears that you both work at the spot you're advertising. Of course every kitesurfer who reads those posts would rather die than actually stay with you whinning pussies. But hey thats just my opinion. Guess business is slow ther huh? With posts like that it'll stay that way.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:47 am

I stayed at the kitebeach (Bahia Linda Hotel) and I loved it. It's cheap and a very professional people working on it.
It's cool in having all your kite stuffs near when you need it. If you forget something, you go to your room and get it.
Other thing is that Stefan has a very good and fast kite repair right in front of you.
There's no better place to stay in Cabarete than the Bahia Linda Hotel (Kitebeach hotel).
PNey

PNey
Medium Poster

Postby PNey » Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:55 am

I stayed at the kitebeach (Bahia Linda Hotel) and I loved it. It's cheap and a very professional people working on it.
It's cool in having all your kite stuffs near when you need it. If you forget something, you go to your room and get it.
Other thing is that Stefan has a very good and fast kite repair right in front of you.
There's no better place to stay in Cabarete than the Bahia Linda Hotel (Kitebeach hotel).

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:12 am

hey, how was your trip to Cabarete?
And did everything work out with the airlines?

Greetings
Toby

PMad
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby PMad » Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:32 am

Allow me a "Bravo" to Benedicte who did sign with her name and was, I find, not exceeding any limits...

j.

Return to “Kitesurfing”