Forum for kitesurfers
ExtreemGaaf.nl
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby ExtreemGaaf.nl » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:56 am

Good Idea Toby !!

We are going with a group of kite and windsurfers to Quiberon in France. The exact location is not known yet but we keep informing you all !!

You can already look at some information at :
http://www.extreemgaaf.nl/modules.php?n ... cle&sid=31 . The text is dutch but the pictures are speaking for themselves !!!

Prepare to the best !!!
Water... Wind...Adrenaline...

ExtreemGaaf.nl

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby murdoc » Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:09 am

when?

funalex
Very Frequent Poster

Postby funalex » Fri Mar 08, 2002 11:20 am

if you need any others infos about the spot, i know it very well because i got a lot of trip here (i'm french) so you can ask me question...bye

ExtreemGaaf.nl
Rare Poster

Postby ExtreemGaaf.nl » Fri Mar 08, 2002 1:17 pm

Thanx !! The trip is planned for week 30-31 ...<br>
I would like to know where the best spots are to kite and to windsurf and wich campsite we can stay ..

Regards , Koert

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2002 8:28 pm

The Takoon Kite distributor, Bic Sport are just down the road in Vannes. Suggest you contact them to see if they can arrange a demo day. One of the Bic guys (Bevan)lives virtually on the beach. He knows where the good bars are! Sun, Sea and S_ _ . Go to the http://www.bicsport.com web site and get in touch with them. How do I know this!
I run Bic Sport-Takoon in the UK.
Try the kites they are the best you can get.
Regards
Guy Chilvers, guy@bicsport.co.uk

ExtreemGaaf.nl
Rare Poster

Postby ExtreemGaaf.nl » Sat Mar 09, 2002 11:54 am

Hi ,

Sounds great . I will contact him and arrange something.

Are there any other people around with plans to go to Quiberon this summer ????

Regards, Koert Buijze

rYaN
Medium Poster

Postby rYaN » Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:23 pm

Yea i am ,
Well not the same place i am going to ,Be working in moilets Which is onthe west coast,About 30 min drive from barittiz(sorry about the spelling)It is a great place for kiting waves+wind .Where abouts are you going?i have never heard of it .I well be there from the end of may to end of september if all gose well .

funalex
Very Frequent Poster

Postby funalex » Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:45 pm

the spot is very large, you can ride from etel at the north, to "fort de pentievre"
waves are between on a spot called "les crevette" but there are a lot of surfers.

At "le fort", there is a school kite and you can ride both sides of the island because of the slim of this one, on the left, it is so very, very flat but the wind is gusty.
on the right, waves are not so big because of islands at the front.

at the south of etel you can go to kerhilio, the most famous spot with a big wave at 800 m (in front of the crevette) and you have a camp site just beside. it is the best for you i think, so check on internet camp site of kerhilio .

ExtreemGaaf.nl
Rare Poster

Postby ExtreemGaaf.nl » Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:51 am

Hi !

Thanx for the advises . We are not sure where we are going to . We first want to see the spots before we are going with the whole group in week 30 - 31 so We will visit Quiberon in about 2 or 3 weeks to talk with some local kiteschools and campings to arrange some cool things. We've tried to contact Bic-Sport but they didn't answer yet.

Are there any people around in quiberon in week 14 or 15 ?? It's about 1000 km from Holland driving with a car but I think its worth...

Regards, Koert

ps ( we still wants some people from Holland who want't to go with us. )

Return to “Kitesurfing”