Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Tue Mar 12, 2002 7:56 pm

Hi guys,

just wanted to thank you for participating in discussions and giving information about kitesurfing and its equipment worldwide.
I know there are a lot of boards, groups, communities, etc out there, but this forum makes a lot of fun (IMO=In My Opinion) and has great features. I think not many of the registered users are using the Private Messages, which really works great and gives you a quick toy for private discussions.
I use it with some people frequently.
I will keep on pushing this forum so the world of kiting has a first address for its needs and worries. One day this forum is known throughout the world and strong enough to tell manufacturers what should be better and what not. We definitely need a voice to speak out, what we already do.

BTW - welcome to message 2000!!!

Thanks guys!
PS: looking forward to meet some guys in Miami!
And whenever anyone goes to Germany, let me know and I show you our kitebeaches!

phree
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby phree » Wed Mar 13, 2002 3:55 am

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Toby~ Thanks for this kiteforum and congrats on your 2000th posting! I'm sure we all agree that you do a great job with this forum. Your efforts are clearly building an international kiteboarding community and that is a healthy thing for the sport. There's allot of great information being shared and discussed here. As with any website, content is the most important thing. You always keep this forum fresh by posting lots of product reviews and other subjects that are important to serious riders. Plus, the technology on this forum is of superior quality. It must be a lot of work to manage this thing. I, for one, think we all owe you a debt of gratitude for making all this happen. The manufacturers of kiteboarding gear would be wise to listen to what is being discussed in this forum. As time goes on, I'm sure they will more and more. Keep up the good work and know that we are all behind you. Congratulations again!

HOW 'BOUT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR TOBY?!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:56 am

Yes, thanks very much Toby! This is a sport that grew off the internet for some of us in the early days. The internet is still a powerful influence on new techniques, safety, gear selection and so much more. Thanks for providing a good means of staying in touch around the world about this incredible sport and all your effort in keeping the list going!!!

Rick Iossi

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:30 am

thank you guys, I highly appreciate your support!

Return to “Kitesurfing”