Baloo
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

[b]FREE KIT for Reviewers[/b]

Postby Baloo » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:11 pm

All,

Firstly thanx to Toby for allowing this posting :)

Secondly, I've started a new website at http://www.f10plus.co.ukand I'm looking for people to send in reviews of kit and sites from around the world. In return we enter you into a draw where you can win FREE kit - take a look at the site to find out what's currently on offer.

Anyway - we would like to get reviews from as many people as possible - the idea is to create a centre for reviews by the best reviewers, those that have to pay for it - you....

Visit http://www.f10plus.co.ukand win yourself some FREE kit - it can't hurt can it?[/url]

KiteGlider
Very Frequent Poster

Re: [b]FREE KIT for Reviewers[/b]

Postby KiteGlider » Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:30 pm

All,

Firstly thanx to Toby for allowing this posting :)

Secondly, I've started a new website at http://www.f10plus.co.uk and I'm looking for people to send in reviews of kit and sites from around the world. In return we enter you into a draw where you can win FREE kit - take a look at the site to find out what's currently on offer.

Anyway - we would like to get reviews from as many people as possible - the idea is to create a centre for reviews by the best reviewers, those that have to pay for it - you....

Visit http://www.f10plus.co.uk and win yourself some FREE kit - it can't hurt can it?
couldn't resist fixing the extra spaces. Feeling a bit nerdish today. :wink:

Nice deal. Appreciate you inviting all skill levels.
Very nice search format. One of the best I've seen.

Baloo
Rare Poster

Thanx

Postby Baloo » Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:10 pm

Kiteglider - appreciate the fix - you might guess I didn't do the coding for the search on that basis but the guy that did will be grateful! :wink:

Baloo
Rare Poster

Postby Baloo » Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:35 pm

I've been asked to let you know that this month's giveaways are hooded tops from Boost in Brighton and cool kitesurfin' t-shirts from Taklaman.

The first 50 reviews posted are put in the hat for this draw so I guess that's pretty much a 1 in 5 chance of wining something.... ain't bad really....

email your review to seb@f10plus.co.uk and we'll put your name in the hat - so long as the review is the sort that you yourself would find useful...

ps If you're a shop and want to get an ad on the site we're looking for donors for the next prizes - if you're up for it email me at the address above....

cheers,
Seb.

8)

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:39 pm

you are only allowed to if I can copy the reviews!!!

Toby

Baloo
Rare Poster

show your coloiurs

Postby Baloo » Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:35 am

Hey people,

To help us identify the reviews coming from kiteforum can you just put 'kiteforum' somewhere in the review and then we can try and get you posted in more than one place at once :D I expect yours are the more considered quality reviews :wink:

peace.

Return to “Kitesurfing”