Supersonic
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Which Kite for skilled noob till intermediate

Postby Supersonic » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:18 pm

Hello fellas..
I'm looking for a kite which you can fly from a skilled noob to intermediate. If someone has good experiences with a kite that matches my criteria please write it down. How about a CO2 from Cabrinha?
Thnx for your answers
:oops:

fokiten

Postby fokiten » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:43 pm

Hey,,,
all kites can kick yo ass,,, so whar ya saving ????,,, nothin
buy The best high performance kite that fits with your local conditions.
you will never regret ownig the best,,,
you will regret anything less
make sence???
fo

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:10 pm

I didnt expect an answer like that...

stylo
Rare Poster

Postby stylo » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:32 am

Depends on where you are starting from. If you have had a few lessons and know the basics or, have some mates to help you out with tips etc then go for a mid aspect 4 line kite. CO2 would be a good choice - I have one ;-) and like it, 16m - very stable, well built and seems to have good wind range. Others like the Aero 2 etc so probably most 2003 mid-aspects kites will be fine as long as the bar/safety setup is OK.

Would not recommend getting a kite on 2 lines - what will most likely happen is that you'll soon (2-3 sessions) want to put it on 4 lines for the depower improvement but will piss around adapting what you have to work with 4 lines and spend ages thinking maybe the lines aren't setup right etc etc (unles you buy a new setup of course).

Stylo

Return to “Kitesurfing”