Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

is this place for real?

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

is this place for real?

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:30 am

*constant wind and flatwater but also good waves if i want to. this should apply march to august.

*the beach and possibilities to kite in all directions can be reached without a car. i´going by myself and don´t have a driver´s license.

*it´d be good if it´s possible to get work there.

*cheap accomodoation and food is a plus.

*a lot, lot, lot of kiters there, but not crowded(how does that mix, well huge beaches for example).

the first * is the most important and the last, well, you guessed it, the least.

is there a place like this?

i´d greatly appreciate help on this cuz i really just want to decide then go and book the ticket and leave as fast as possible.

BLOWN AWAY
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby BLOWN AWAY » Mon Feb 24, 2003 5:06 am

It's a place called "Heaven"... see squalls aren't bad after all... if you really boff it then you may end up in this majicial land sooner than anticipated :wink: :wink: :o :o :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BLOWN AWAY

Huwin69
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: La Florida - Rosario - Argentina
Favorite Beaches: Cumbuco - Brasil
Los Roques - Venezuela
Coche Island - Venezuela
El Yaque - Venezuela
Cariló - Argentina
Cuesta del Viento - Argentina
Style: All Around
Gear: Slingshot RPM 10m 2017
Slingshot RPM 8m 2016
Slingshot Asylum 138
Brand Affiliation: Slingshot Rosario

Re: is this place for real?

Postby Huwin69 » Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:20 am

Anonymous wrote:*constant wind and flatwater but also good waves if i want to. this should apply march to august.

*the beach and possibilities to kite in all directions can be reached without a car. i´going by myself and don´t have a driver´s license.

*it´d be good if it´s possible to get work there.

*cheap accomodoation and food is a plus.

*a lot, lot, lot of kiters there, but not crowded(how does that mix, well huge beaches for example).
Well i have the place for you...may be there´s others...but Los Roques Archipielago is a conjuntion of most of your items. The exceptions:
May be you´ll wont get a job that easy but you never know...and there´s not a lot a lot of kiters but some...
Check Kiteboarding Magazine March 2003 for the complete article.
"This exotic blue playground is any kiteboarder´s fantasy" Jeff Tobias and Will James "Whatever you have to do to make it to Los Roques - kite across the caribbean, sneak onto a barge or parachute out of a cargo plane - Just do it "

Royce
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Royce » Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:35 am

You are describing Puerto Rico exactly. Heaven definitly.

Gino
Rare Poster

Los Roques in August

Postby Gino » Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:38 pm

Ciao Huwin69,
I'm just to buy the ticket from Italy, where I live, to Caracas and there I'll buy a ticket to go as first to Bonaire and then I would go also to Los Roques; my trip is for three weeks in August. I already know that the wind is good in Bonaire in August and I know that Los Roques is a wonderfull place with very good wind all the year, with the only exception for the summer months (August) when it is less. My question is: How much less? I'm not able to find a reply to my question and so I would do not waste a so long and expensive trip to go there and don't find the wind.
Could you help me with this doubt?
As you know, there are flights from Caracas to Bonaire that I can buy directly at the Airport when I land? Directly from Bonaire, can I take a flight to Los Roques or I have to come back to caracas and then fly to Los Roques?
Thanks for the help you'll give me, tomorrow I have to pay the ticket.
Gino

kitesurfman
Rare Poster

Postby kitesurfman » Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:36 pm

WHAT ABOUT THE BABES???

kitesurfvenezuela
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Los roques, adicora, coche.yaque,restinga,tortuga,tobago.
Favorite Beaches: Los roques
Style: wave
Gear: Crossbow II 12. Custom 133

Venezuela kite paradise

Postby kitesurfvenezuela » Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:42 pm

Hey you're talking about coche island and adicora in venezuela my website http://kitesurf.wtfe.com check it out, get back to me and i'll hook you up, cheap flights in http://www.travelocity.com, thanks

Alex

Spiderman
Medium Poster

Postby Spiderman » Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:24 pm

Bravo Giggino hai avuto la mia stessa idea. Siamo uno piu' flippato dell'altro.
Speriamo che ti rispondano presto.

Return to “Kitesurfing”