Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

foils are better than inflatables.

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pamper me up

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:57 am

"Pamper me up" thats funny!

I find it cute when fiol users use humor to cover for the short comings of thier kites.

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby sq225917 » Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:06 am

well that must mean that naish are going to sell snow kiters an aerodynamically inferior kite.

why would they do that.
if anything the wind in vallleys requires a more stable kite.

very strange. :o

Warrior
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Pamper me up

Postby Warrior » Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:52 am

Anonymous wrote:"Pamper me up" thats funny!

I find it cute when fiol users use humor to cover for the short comings of thier kites.
I take this post and "Pamper me Up" as pure irony. My guess is that Pamper is a genuine LEI enthusiast wanting to start another funny(?) discussion. Maybe Pamper Me Up is related to Pimp me Up and the godfather Pump...? At least I wouldn't take this post too seriously. <br>I like the homour, though I think it will get harder and harder to stir up these kind of discussions JUST for getting a good LAUGH :P

Pimp Me Up
Rare Poster

Re: Pamper me up

Postby Pimp Me Up » Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:24 am

Pamper me up" thats funny!

I agree! Anyone who has a sense of humor must be aerodynamically inferior! Fiol users are known to steal and cheat to finance thier disgusting fiol habbit. The only way to stop these animals is to buy LEI kites. Buy a LEI today!

Buy LEI! Buy LEI! Buy LEI!

Return to “Kitesurfing”