All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:24 am 
Hello,

I am going for a round the world trip from may to november. I currently have a Naish AR5 11.5m and a Naish R3 7m + an AHD TT.

I am willing to sell the AR5 + the board, and buy the msot polyvalent and resistant material. I have been thinking about buying the Naish Mutant 5'2, which looks like a very versatile board. I am also thinking about taking my brand new R3 with me, and buying 1 or 2 new kites to complete the quiver.

I am thinking about the Naish AERO or North Rhino, but don't know which sizes to buy, neither which manufacturer to chose.

Could you give me some advice, bearing in mind that I am looking to buy the gear that will allow me to ride with the least worries, please??? (I will kite between surfing sessions).

Thanks in advance

FRP

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:28 pm 
Medium Poster

Hi,

please try our "Kitefinder" to find a kite suitable for you and to get your best price.

http://www.kiteproshop.com

Kitesurfers Online Pro Shop
info@kiteproshop.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KITEPROSHOP.com on 2002-03-21 12:29 ]</font>

[ 2 posts ]