Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Slingshot SX 136?

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Slingshot SX 136?

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:18 am

Someone must have tried the SX 136 from Slingshot? If you have how is it? Im dying to get mine!! :D

Thx
David

rolltide
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby rolltide » Sat Mar 08, 2003 12:09 pm

i thought it was a bit squirrelly, have to say that i enjoy the litewave 169 much better tho. just wished it was as light as the SX 136 !

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:25 pm

What do you mean about "squirrelly"?

thx
David

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:49 pm

Sorry Rolltide but my english is not that good? Do you mean by squirrelly that the board is very "loose" in the water?

Thx
David

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:07 pm

I rode the board yesterday and enjoyed it. It was gusty so I kind of wished I had the 141, but it was a great ride. Sooo light!!! edged well. and had great pop. I usually do 360's and ocassoinally 720's, but was able to get 1080's with this board. don't know why though. might not be related to the board. the board is wide enough on landing to give you some time before sinking if you forgot to pull the kite back down. The board needs to be riden powered up. NOT a board for beginers! but intermediate and above may enjoy this board. I did find it to be very stiff. not sure if I like this or not. But overall a great board for powered conditions.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:51 pm

Yehaaaa thanks a lot for your reply. I simply cant wait to get the board!! I only have small kites and only ride in strong wind so it will be perfect board for me :D

Is your board a demo board ?, because we can't get the SX boards in the shops in my country yet?

Thx
David

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:48 am

No I own it. What country?

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:11 pm

I live in Denmark and the shops dont have the SX yet :(

Thx
David

Heine
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Heine » Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:57 pm

Hi David

Where do you buy the board?
Try Lars in Sønderborg http://www.surf-swc.dk, he can get the Slingshot boards for you when they will hit the shops.

I consider getting one myself.

Hang Loose

Heine

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:22 pm

I will get it from Nautic in Herning. Do you know if Lars in Sønderborg can get it before april Heine?

Thx
David

Return to “Kitesurfing”