gilesparnell
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Naish TT 4.6 ?

Postby gilesparnell » Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:46 pm

Hey

I know i've asked this before on another part of this site - just can't believe on one out there has ever ridden one of the Naish TT 4.6 ? (either that, or no one can be arsed to reply :-? ) . If the latter - more karma chaps..... inhail and brreeaatthhhh !!!!

Thinking of buying one before i leave the country on a flying mission. Anyone got any ideas what else i can have a look at ? How does it compare?

Cheers :thumb:

Naish TT 4'6"

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:05 am

I love my Naish tt 4`6¨. I've had it for some time now, and I like it more and more everytime I ride it. It's easy to go upwind with it, it's great to jump with, it's great to land your jumps with, and the board is great when you're under powerd.

I am very happy with my board. I didn't know what to buy eather; North, Underground, Darren Quinn or Naish. I had no idea but ended up with this Naish board and I love it. I hope you will to.

Cheers

Chris

Phil
Very Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: Famara
Gear: Naish Slash 2017 9m & 7m, Firewire Vader 5'3, HB Lafayette 5'10

Postby Phil » Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:12 am

I have used the TT 4'6 a couple of times and I think it is a good board, but an average good board not a top gun. Anyway, it appears that it is the best Naish board from their TT range. :o

gilesparnell
Rare Poster

Postby gilesparnell » Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:38 am

Excellent ... thanks for replying guys.... was kinda just looking for some positive reassurance.

I managed to demo the board yesterday but didn't get a good feel for it as the swell was mass...ifff ! with pretty gusty winds, and in on a way over powered kite - so board not in contact with the water much of the time.

Cheers

pluvious
Medium Poster

Postby pluvious » Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:17 pm

One of the die hard arc users recently got a 4' 6" and HATES it, complaining that it's slow, slow, slow. I haven't ridden it, so I can't comment. But I do love my new Underground Wavetray :D

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:07 pm

yeh all the 2002 naish twins got a bad rep on my side of the uk. heavy and slow.

Return to “Kitesurfing”