Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: Muizenburg, Cape Town
Favorite Beaches: Ruakaka River Mouth
Style: ALL
Gear: Stuff I design
Brand Affiliation: Lacuna CTO

Postby decay » Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:57 pm

I produced the Colac Bay video last year, its very basic, low q, all filmed on an old Sony 8mm camera. However, the condiotions we got were AWESOME, and the boys were ripping it up.

If anyone would like a copy on Video CD or in MPEG format just drop me a line on decay@ihug.co.nz

It looks like both Kane and Neil (the guy that started this thread) are working on new full lenght New Zealand videos. I can't wait to see them.

Decay

aklbob
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby aklbob » Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:49 pm

Anonymous wrote:Stomp2...nup, "Ass over kite", I've got 1hr15mins of pretty much edited stuff down on the puter at the moment. Really slow chugging through it just to get clip length/order right before I even start going through the 800+ clips doing audio. Dunno if I can be bothered doing the whole audio/soundtrack thing like i did on stomp. Less than an hours worth would be better, but I can't take any out, it's all valid, something to watch over the long winter here anyhow. Has a wide range of footage of most of the NZ guys and some visiting pros, cruising vid mainly I just like to show the places, not much tech tricking. Heaps of wave riding, snowkiting, underground guys skating and maybe some nudity, really old 50kt footage, cant. champs and the nationals, though i couldn't really wave the camera around and judge. Neil and Linda get a lot of footage here but we only get to see little bits of it. I'd be stoked if you could get us a 3 meg of huge wave kiting at Margrets...winter swell? go on Rod drive south.
guest, is there lots of stuff with Kane in it? Any chance I could get a tape in the next week or two?

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:40 am

Share the wealth boys,

I am well sick of watching yanks on maui.

Kane/Neil/whoever it is, do you guys have access to a dvd burner? Id be keen to send you some cash for a copy of the footage your talking, regardless of wether it has a sound track.

Later,

Pete.

Return to “Kitesurfing”