Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Sat Apr 06, 2002 10:29 pm

they have very nice stuff:

Superlace Sandal - Our most popular model in 2001 has been improved. The Superlace gives the rider almost as much support and edge-control as the Typhoon, but can be put on in about 2-3 seconds with two fingers. Getting out is as simple as lifting your heel and pointing your toe. This binding will release the foot in a hard crash, but stay on in a minor fall. The Superlace incorporates a 2" wide padded heelstrap made of tough wakeboard overlay material....vastly superior to "bungee straps" that easily break. Cushy footbed and alloy baseplate are the same high quality as used in high end boots like the Typhoon
available in April

Wake Strap - The most versatile option, the wake strap may be ridden with booties, or barefoot. It incorporates a molded contoured footbed that cradles the foot in performance. Adjustable AND wide footstrap lets any size foot ride in comfort and control. Perfect for beginner riders, or those advanced riders that do the 1-foot Kung Fu moves. It may be entered from either side. The Wake Strap allows the rider's stance to be offset to the edge of the board and lets you ride "duck stance" with footstraps on any standard wakeboard insert pattern.
Available in May

Typhoon - A full-on wakeboard style binding that is super comfortable and easy to enter/exit due to the full split sides and rear-wrap ratchet system. Contoured footbed with arch support and toe-bumps for super fit. Swiss-made stainless wratchet system for long life in saltwater.
available in June

www.WindRider.gr
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby www.WindRider.gr » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:06 pm

Hi there,

I am the Litewavedesigns distributor for Greece.

Check this out!!!
http://www.WindRider.gr

QUALITY IS OUR STRENGTH!!!

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby sq225917 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:32 pm

have you guys not had access to lightwave stuff before.

if not let me reccomend you the superlace 11 sandals, these are the best fitting comfiest, best padded easy to get in and out of shoe bindings i've used.

and i had nice scout, nice buzz, cabrinha sandals and jobe bindings.

they aren't as cheap as some but the quality of materials and craftmanship is superb. they have a huge product following in the uk.

Return to “Kitesurfing”