Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Brazil kitetrip

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brazil kitetrip

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:46 pm

Hi folks,
I'm planning a 3 weeks kitetrip in Brazil the next August, I've just booked the fly to Salvador de Bahia,I'd like to do all the coastline up to Jericoara, any advice about the most amazing spots and conditions?
Cheers

Sylt Rider
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Sylt Rider » Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:54 pm

8)
Hi, where are you from?

The german Kite-Magazine just brought a good article on Brazil, about Fortaleza and sorounding area, but they did not go to Jericoara because they found other places better to kite. It would be good to try to get an issue. I found the article quiete good.

Greetings, Sylt Rider

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:41 am

Thank you Sylt Rider,
unfortunately I'm not German, could you kindly make a little review in English about the German KiteMag article?
You would make me a big favour.
Cheers

philippinho
Medium Poster

Brasilian riders

Postby philippinho » Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:04 am

In this forum are some brasilian riders, I am sure they know better their country than a german mag. Here is a link where you can get some good informations:
http://www.kitesurfmania.com.br

Sylt Rider
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Sylt Rider » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:04 pm

philippinho, take it easy man!

I read every week the kitesurmania forum, I know Brazil very well, and the article in the german magazin is very good as I compared it to the opinions on the Brazilian site kitesurfmania.

@Guest,
look, the article is long, has many good adresses and pictures and I would sugest you buy one and have some one in your country tell you a little bit more about it.
The adress is:
Kite redaktion
Jaudesbergstr 15 b
82211 Hersching a Ammersee
Germany

e-mail redaktion@boarder.de

At the kitesurfmania site you MUST understand portuguese well. Than you may klick under VIAGEM and look at the states were you are going: Salvador =Ba for Bahia up to Ce for Ceara were Fortaleza is.
One by one all places will be described. Sometimes a little superficial in my opinion.

At the Forum from Kitesurfmania you need much luck. In general the answers are very short. I have given this adress to other users in this forum and took a look afterwards, to see what happend with their questions. There was little interest.

Enjoy, greeting Sylt Rider :bye:

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:25 am

Thanks Sylt Rider,
Could you tell me the German kite magazine month, is it the April relase?
I already know kitesurfmania and I've already post in their forum but as you said just one answered and they have low interest about foreign who ask infos

Return to “Kitesurfing”