Local Beach: Ft. Stevens, Newport, The Gorge
Favorite Beaches: Ft Stevens, Florence
Style: Wave, Foil
Gear: North Mono's, LP Foils, North Pacific Customs
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hammer GTO 147 review

Postby Stefan » Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:42 pm

The Hammer was a pretty impressive board. Super "skatey" and fast to plane with great upwind ability as well. This board has alot of pop and loading it up for jumps was really smooth. In addition riding toeside and transitioning this board was like butter. The durability looks exceptional, rode it over the beach several times with no adverse effects. The 147 seemed like it would be slightly large for me (I'm 84kg) if I was really powered up.(apparently a 136 is in the works). Board is exceptionally light with rather plain graphics. Board comes with Dakine TT pads and pro contour straps for $699.00 USD. This is a board I would consider purchasing based on durability and overall ease of riding. More info can be found at http://www.hammersurf.com. Any other questions feel free to e-mail me :thumb: :bye:

Return to “Kitesurfing”