All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 6:59 am 
Medium Poster

i was surffing yesterday my 16.4 ab with 17m lines ,the wind was not stable and i have to get more time surffing this way before i report my view, but meanwhile i have to say i didnt diagnosis any variation in the kite structure neither the way the kite flys, the only thing i did notice is that the kite become very very fast ,and tht the wind 30m above the water much stronger then the wind 15 m above them ,so for the time been i didnt fined it agood way to surf but i have to try it more times ,maybe with diffrent atmospheric conditions and diffrent wind the wind in the shallow layers will be better.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 11:14 am 
Very Frequent Poster

ok, keep us informed about your results.
But also try lines of 20, 23 and 25m to find the best combination of power and handling.

Toby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:56 pm 
Medium Poster

I currently use 27 meter and 20 meter lines on my new 8.4 airblast and in strong winds works great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:28 pm 
hi,

I used once 15 m lines on my 13.5 arx. The kite was superfast. and I think there was about 23 knots. I wasn't overpowered but it wasn't so much fun. maybe I have to learn more whith short lines ( almoust windsurfing). But it is a solution I think to increase the windrange of your kite

[ 4 posts ]