Kitesurf Instructor Certification

forum for kitesurfers

rolltide
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Kitesurf Instructor Certification

Postby rolltide » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:02 pm

Planning on obtaining an instructor certification in the near future.
With the numerous organizations out there(IKO, PASA, REAL Kiteboarding) I want to make an informed and decisive decision concerning which organization I become affiliated with. Which of these org's do you think are going to be at the top 5-10 years from now ???

Ozone Kites AUS
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1991
Local Beach: Lennox Head, NSW, Australia
Style: Old Coot. strapped surfboard
Gear: Ozone 6/8/10/12 Reo V4, 9/14 Enduro, Zephyr V5, Edge V9 10M Axis 5'7" Kapua, 5'4" New Wave, Patrol 1.48, Firewire Vanguard 5'2" and Evo 5'1" and Delta Designs ReVamp 5'9" Ride engine carbon elite, rope slider.
Brand Affiliation: Ozone, AxisBoarding

Re: Kitesurf Instructor Certification

Postby Ozone Kites AUS » Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:16 am

[quote="rolltide"]Planning on obtaining an instructor certification in the near future.
With the numerous organizations out there(IKO, PASA, REAL Kiteboarding) I want to make an informed and decisive decision concerning which organization I become affiliated with. Which of these org's do you think are going to be at the top 5-10 years from now ???[/quote]

IKO
But hopefully the promoters of the 3 different courses combine and make one course that teaches the same way all over the world like IKO do now.
IKO also has great support products that add a lot of value to a students lesson.

kitester
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kitester » Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:11 am

I just took mine from PASA. Its very informative. They set it up so you can adapt your lessons to your area. Paul Menta is a very good instructor for the course and we were lucky to get to have him to come to our area.

Return to “Kitesurfing”