Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Nitrous crotch strap adjustment???

forum for kitesurfers

dt
Very Frequent Poster

Nitrous crotch strap adjustment???

Postby dt » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:55 pm

I used a Nitrous harness for the first time yesterday and found it much more comfortable than my old Fusion. Thanks to everyone who recommended it.

How do you adjust the strap on the inside? Do you know what it affects?

The harness feels a little too low in the back and I am wondering if loosening the inside strap would let it come up a bit or if I should loosen the leg straps or if that is how it is supposed to fit. My waist size is 32" and I got a size small from last year.

dt

BROWNEEE
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby BROWNEEE » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:27 pm

that strap stops the two leg strap riding up your arse... seriously... I ride these shorts also, their great...

coyoteboy
Medium Poster

Postby coyoteboy » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:17 pm

BROWNEEE wrote:that strap stops the two leg strap riding up your arse... seriously... I ride these shorts also, their great...
Does this mean its just a normal harness in effect, the main problem i have with a normal harness is the fact that the straps round under the legs either a) slice into or b) squash my nads. They look comfy in comparison with a normal harness. Give us the details :) Can i use an existing non-QR spreader bar with it?

J

kev o'brien
Medium Poster

Postby kev o'brien » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:19 pm

if you tighten the strap it takes the pressure from the waist band to the top of your legs, its a bit trial and error to find the best/comfiest position

ive found about 1/2 way is the comfiest for me

BROWNEEE
Frequent Poster

Postby BROWNEEE » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:14 am

i recon these shorts are the comfy'st harness system i have ever used... no pressure on my legs, back or bum... just fit perfectly...

dt
Very Frequent Poster

Postby dt » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:19 am

Thanks for your help everyone. I am going to tighten up that strap a tad and that should make them even more comfortable.

One thing I kinda like about this harness is the way it grabs my ass like a chic in the heat of the moment. Like she is thinking, "Oh Yea baby! I'm gettin it now!"

Ya, this harness is pretty cool.

dt

Kite Scarecrow
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Kite Scarecrow » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:56 pm

dt wrote:One thing I kinda like about this harness is the way it grabs my ass like a chic in the heat of the moment. Like she is thinking, "Oh Yea baby! I'm gettin it now!"
dt
Wowa! I wasnt expecting that one! :D

dt
Very Frequent Poster

Postby dt » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:15 am

Today I realized my harness fit wierd because the hold down strap in the back was too tight. All the pull from the bar was going to that strap which was kinda grabbing me back there. The harness feels much more comfortable now and it was pretty comfortable before. Also, now I am not distracted with thoughts of girlfriends or guys in prison.

dt

panchito
Very Frequent Poster

Postby panchito » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:21 pm

dt wrote: now I am not distracted with thoughts of girlfriends or guys in prison.

dt
:thumb: :thumb: that was good :bye:

Return to “Kitesurfing”