New Underground Pads and straps

forum for kitesurfers

rushmarkrush
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

New Underground Pads and straps

Postby rushmarkrush » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:39 am

If you have not seen the new UnderGround Pads and straps....take a look..better yet, buy a set or two. This is without a doubt the most comfortable setup I have ridden yet. It is also the easiest mounting kit I have seen, as it goes on any board in a matter of seconds and seems to be quite sturdy. If you like comfort and fit.....check it out! These suckers weigh nothing......super lightweight and multi positional.
Attachments
vignette_news_24_286.jpg
vignette_news_24_286.jpg (9.82 KiB) Viewed 751 times

woodfu
Frequent Poster

Postby woodfu » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:31 am

I took mine off my board yesterday and found that one of the plastic things that the straps hook into was cracked and about to give way... May have over tightened it on the install but i don't think so as none of the others were in this state.

I only got to ride them twice.. and yes they rock. Light years ahead of the old ones.

constantino7491
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby constantino7491 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:57 pm

i just got the boost 2 deckpad/plate they look comfy as hell but i haven't gotten the chance to try them cuz all my stuff is in a suitcase since im going ot peru today, but hopefully i get to try them there :)

lucie
Frequent Poster
Style: freestyle
Gear: Airush Diamond kites and Airush Diamond board.

Re: New Underground Pads and straps

Postby lucie » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:30 pm

rushmarkrush wrote:... as it goes on any board in a matter of seconds and seems to be quite sturdy. ...
Really? Any board? Really? Where do I sign?!

Return to “Kitesurfing”