rams seen at demo...

forum for kitesurfers

wakeboy
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

rams seen at demo...

Postby wakeboy » Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:34 pm

good demo day at littlehampton, quite amusing though as ram airs were out in force not too many leis, in fact my bro was there with his titan, people thought he was demoing for flysurfer, he showed em what it was about people seemed impressed with it, got be worth some kit for that.

The g arcs were there got to try a g18, nice kite loads of power, also tried some stacked g15s and g13s, they were good loads of power, flying stacked kites was easier than i thought, didnte have to work them much just full on in about 6-8 knots of wind, some lei riders thought it was dangerous... it probably would be with leis! nah just kidding, any way hopefully good promotions like that will difuse the lei v ram debate a bit...ride what you want dont dis others would be a good move,

but rams cant be that bad even naish are now making them......snow kites my arse!

Rv
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Rv » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:42 pm

Ah, that was your bro was it Wakey... I spent quite a while chatting with him and had a quick lash a getting dragged around by his Titan. Nice kite, not too keen on the pin release, but that can always be replaced.

He said you were an Arc nut like me, should have guessed it would be someone from here... ;)

Return to “Kitesurfing”