Page 1 of 1

Divinycell question

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:10 pm
by Stokes
Found a Divinicell supplier, but he has 5 grades to pick from!
H(for use in sandwich applications), HD(for high shock/slamming loads), HPS(for use with epoxy), HCP, HT.............WTF :o
Anybody know what's the take? He doesn't speak English, so no use in trying to explain what I want to do. The first 3 all seem good to me.
Please!!!!! Have phoned all over this little Island.
Appreciated :thumb:

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:17 pm
by sq225917

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:53 pm
by Proto
I usualy use the H100
But the other sugestion its good too :thumb:

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:58 pm
I usually use H80